- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
A Quickly Answered Prayer
A quickly answered prayer that is narrated from Imam Kazem (A.S):
اَللَّهُمَّ اِنِّى اَطَعْتُكَ فِى اَحَبِّ الْاَشْيَاءِ اِلَيْكَ وَهُوَ التَّوْحِيدُ وَلَمْ اَعْصِكَ فِى اَبْغَضِ الْاَشْيَاءِ اِلَييْكَ وَهُوَ الْكُفْرُ فَاغْفِرْ لِى مَا بَيْنَهُمَا يَا مَنْ اِلَيْهِ مَفَرِّى امِنِّى مِمَّا فَزِعْتُ مِنْهُ اِلَيْكَ. اَللّـهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِىَ الْكَثِيرَ مِنْ مَعَاصِيكَ وَاقْبَلْ مِنِّى الْيَسِيرَ مِنْ طَاعَتِكَ يَا عُدَّتِى دُونَ الْعُدَدِ وَيَا رَجَائِى وَالْمُعْتَمَدَ وَيَا كَهْفِى وَالسَّنَدَ وَيَا وَاحِدُ يَا اَحَدُ يَا قُلْ هُوَ اللهُ اَحَدٌ اَللهُ الصَّمَدُ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُواً اَحَدٌ اَسْاَلُكَ بِحَقِّ مَنِ اصْطَفَيْتَهُمْ مِنْ خَلْقِكَ وَلَمْ تَجْعَلْ فِى خَلْقِكَ مِثْلَهُمْ اَحَداً اَنْ تُصَلِّىَ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِهِ وَتَفْعَلَ بِى مَا اَنْتَ اَهْلُهُ. اَللّـهُمَّ اِنِّىى اَسْاَلُكَ بِالْوَحْدَانِيَّةِ الْكُبْرَى وَالْمُحَمَّدِيَّةِ الْبَيْضَاءِ وَالْعَلَوِيَّةِ الْعُلْيَا وَبِجَمِيعِ مَا احْتَجَجْتَ بِهِ عَلَى عِبَاادِكَ وَبِالْاِسْمِ الَّذِى حَجَبْتَهُ عَنْ خَلْقِكَ فَلَمْ يَخْرُجْ مِنْكَ اِلّا اِلَيْكَ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَممِّدٍ وَآلِهِ وَاجْعَلْ لِى مِنْ اَمْرِى فَرَجاً وَمَخْرَجاً وَارْزُقْنِى مِنْ حَيْثُ اَحْتَسِبُ وَمِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ اَحْتَسِبُ اِنَّكَ تَرْزُقُ مَنْ تَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ.
O’ Lord! Indeed, I obeyed You in the most beloved thing with You which is the Unity, and I did not defy You in the most loathsome thing with You which is blasphemy. So, forgive what I have done in between, O’ who with Him is my sanctuary, keep me safe from what I am scared of and have cried to You. O’ Lord! Forgive me for my numerous disobediences of You and accept from me my inconsiderable submission to You. O’ my only provision against any other provision, O’ my hope and trustee, O’ my shelter and support, O’ the Nondual and the Absolute Oneness, O’ Say, “He is Allah, the One, Allah is the All-embracing, He neither begat, nor was begotten, nor had He any equal.” I ask You by the right of those who You have chosen from Your creatures and have made no one among Your creatures like them, bless Muhammad and his Household and do to me what You are worthy of. O’ Lord! Verily, I ask You by Your Great Oneness and the glorious status of Muhammad and the high position of Ali and with all of which You have brought reasons for Your servants and with the name which You have hidden from Your servants that will not emerge from You except to You to bless Muhammad and his Household and open a way of disentanglement and salvation in my acts and provide my sustenance from where I think of and where I do not think of. For sure, You provide for whomever You wish without any reckoning.
Then, ask for your request.