- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Requests From God
Imam Sadiq (A.S) said: “whenever you have a request from God or you are afraid of something, then after writing بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم in a blank paper, write the following”:
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَتَوَجَّهُ إِلَيْكَ بِأَحَبِّ الْاَسْمَاءِ إِلَيْكَ وَأَعْظَمِهَا لَدَيْكَ وَأَتَقَرَّبُ وَأَتَوَسَّلُ إِلَيْكَ بِمَنْ أَوْجَبْتَ حَقَّهُ عَلَيْكَ بِمُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلِيٍّ وَفَاطِمَةَ وَالْحَسَنِ وَالْحُسَيْنِ وَالْاَئِمَّةِ: وَتُسَمِّيهِمْ اكْفِنِي كَذَا وَكَذَا،
O’ Lord! Indeed, I pay attention to You by the most loved names with You and their supreme one near You, and I get close to You and appeal to You through the one You have enjoined upon You to repay his right; for the sake of Muhammad and Ali, and Fatimah and Hasan and Hossain and the Imams who You name, suffice me in my request.
Then, wrap the paper and put it in a cloth of mud and throw it into either running water or well. For sure, the Almighty God disentangles your problems.