- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Free Yourself From A Tyrants
Imam Kazem (A.S) said: “whoever reads surah al-Tawhid before meeting a tyrant, God will keep him safe from the tyrant’s defiance in every direction: his front, back, right and left, and apportion him the tyrant’s goodness and continued: whenever you are afraid of something, recite 100 verses from the Qur’an -from anywhere you want- then say this three times:
اللَّهُمَّ اكْشِفْ عَنِّي الْبَلاَءَ
O’ Lord! Drive affliction away from me.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: “if someone says the following 10 times in their circumambulation around the Ka’bah, God will write forty-five good deeds for them.”
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلّاَ اللَّهُ أَحَداً فَرْداً صَمَداً لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُواً أَحَدٌ لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ صَاحِبَةً وَلاَ وَلَداً.
I testify there is no god but Allah, the One, the Alone, the Impenetrable, He neither begat, nor was begotten, has neither taken any partner nor any son.