- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Free Yourself From A Tyrants
Imam Kazem (A.S) said: “whoever reads surah al-Tawhid before meeting a tyrant, God will keep him safe from the tyrant’s defiance in every direction: his front, back, right and left, and apportion him the tyrant’s goodness and continued: whenever you are afraid of something, recite 100 verses from the Qur’an -from anywhere you want- then say this three times:
اللَّهُمَّ اكْشِفْ عَنِّي الْبَلاَءَ
O’ Lord! Drive affliction away from me.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said: “if someone says the following 10 times in their circumambulation around the Ka’bah, God will write forty-five good deeds for them.”
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلّاَ اللَّهُ أَحَداً فَرْداً صَمَداً لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ وَلَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُواً أَحَدٌ لَمْ يَتَّخِذْ صَاحِبَةً وَلاَ وَلَداً.
I testify there is no god but Allah, the One, the Alone, the Impenetrable, He neither begat, nor was begotten, has neither taken any partner nor any son.