- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Remove The Obstacles For The Fulfillment Of The Prayers
O, Muhammad! Whosoever, from among Your Ummah [i.e. Islamic Community] is wishing that no obstacles stand between his request and the fulfilment of his wish, and supplicates and implores Me to make his wishes [small or great, visible or invisible] come true, should recite this Prayer at the end of his Invocations:
يَا اللهُ الْمَانِعُ بِقُدْرَتِهِ خَلْقَهُ وَ الْمَالِكُ بِهَا سُلْطَانُهُ وَ الْمُتَسَلِّطُ بِمَا فِي يَدَيْهِ كُلُّ مَرْجُوّ دُونَكَ يُخَيِّبُ رَجَاءَ رَاجِيهِ وَ رَاجِيكَ مَسْرُورٌ لاَ يَخِيبُ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِكُلِّ رِضًى لَكَ مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْء أَنْتَ فِيهِ وَ بِكُلِّ شَيْء تُحِبُّ أَنْ تُذْكَرَ بِهِ وَ بِكَ يَا اللهُ، فَلَيْسَ يَعْدِلُكَ شَيْءٌ أَنْ تُصَلِّيَ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِهِ وَ أَنْ تَحُوطَنِي وَ وَالِدَيَّ وَ وُلْدِي وَ إِخْوَانِي وَ أَخَوَاتِي وَ مَالِي بِحِفْظِكَ، وَ أَنْ تَقْضِيَ حَاجَتِي فِي كَذَا وَ كَذَا.
O Allah…! O You, Who prevent creatures or peoples from doing things that You do not wish them to do. Because of your Sovereignty, You are the Possessor of everyone and everything, and by Your Power and Your Authority, You dominate and predominate in everything and everyone. To have hope in anyone except You, will only make our hopes come to naught. However, he, who only has his hope in You, will never be distressed and despaired, and he will rejoice and be joyful indeed!
I adjure You, in the name of everything, which is according to Your Satisfaction and Your Pleasure! I adjure You, in the name of whosoever You Love! Moreover, I adjure You to Yourself [that nothing is like You, and nothing can be compared to You]: pray, Do bestow Your Blessings and Peace to Muhammad and his holy Family, and pray, Do protect, guard and preserve my parents, my children, my brothers and sisters, my goods and I, and [please] Fulfill my wish. [ here you name your wish].
[O, Muhammad!] when he makes this Prayer, I will fulfill his Prayer, even before his wish has ascended to Me.