- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Eleven: For Good Outcomes
Eleven: For Good Outcomes
يَا مَنْ ذِكْرُهُ شَرَفٌ لِلذّاكِرِينَ، وَ يَا مَنْ شُكْرُهُ فَوْزٌ لِلشّاكِرِينَ، وَ يَا مَنْ طَاعَتُهُ نَجَاةٌ لِلْمُطِيعِينَ، صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَ آلِهِ، وَ اشْغَلْ قُلُوبَنَا بِذِكْرِكَ عَنْ كُلّ ذِكْرٍ، وَ أَلْسِنَتَنَا بِشُكْرِكَ عَنْ كُلّ شُكْرٍ، وَ جَوَارِحَنَا بِطَاعَتِكَ عَنْ كُلّ طَاعَةٍ. فَإِنْ قَدّرْتَ لَنَا فَرَاغاً مِنْ شُغْلٍ فَاجْعَلْهُ فَرَاغَ سَلَامَةٍ لَا تُدْرِكُنَا فِيهِ تَبِعَةٌ، وَ لَا تَلْحَقُنَا فِيهِ سَأْمَةٌ، حَتّى يَنْصَرِفَ عَنّا كُتّابُ السّيّئَاتِ بِصَحِيفَةٍ خَالِيَةٍ مِنْ ذِكْرِ سَيّئَاتِنَا، وَ يَتَوَلّى كُتّابُ الْحَسَنَاتِ عَنّا مَسْرُورِينَ بِمَا كَتَبُوا مِنْ حَسَنَاتِنَا وَ إِذَا انْقَضَتْ أَيّامُ حَيَاتِنَا، وَ تَصَرّمَتْ مُدَدُ أَعْمَارِنَا، وَ اسْتَحْضَرَتْنَا دَعْوَتُكَ الّتِي لَا بُدّ مِنْهَا وَ مِنْ إِجَابَتِهَا، فَصَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَ آلِهِ، وَ اجْعَلْ خِتَامَ مَا تُحْصِي عَلَيْنَا كَتَبَةُ أَعْمَالِنَا تَوْبَةً مَقْبُولَةً لَا تُوقِفُنَا بَعْدَهَا عَلَى ذَنْبٍ اجْتَرَحْنَاهُ، وَ لَا مَعْصِيَةٍ اقْتَرَفْنَاهَا. وَ لَا تَكْشِفْ عَنّا سِتْراً سَتَرْتَهُ عَلَى رُءُوسِ الْأَشْهَادِ، يَوْمَ تَبْلُو أَخْبَارَ عِبَادِكَ. إِنّكَ رَحِيمٌ بِمَنْ دَعَاكَ، وَ مُسْتَجِيبٌ لِمَنْ نَادَاكَ.
O He remembering whom brings honor to those who remember!
O He thanking whom brings triumph to those who give thanks!
O He obeying whom brings deliverance to those who obey!
Bless Muhammad and his Household, and divert our hearts through remembering Thee from every act of remembrance, our tongues through thanking Thee from every act of thanksgiving, our limbs through obeying Thee from every act of obedience!
If Thou hast ordained for us idleness from these occupations, make it an idleness of safety, within which no ill consequence visits us or weariness overtakes us!
Then the writers of evil deeds may depart from us with a page empty of the mention of our evil deeds, and the writers of good deeds may turn away from us happy with the good deeds of ours which they have written.
And when the days of our life have passed by,
the terms of our lifetimes have elapsed,
and Thy call, which must come and be answered,
summons us forth,
then bless Muhammad and his Household
and make the outcome of what the writers of our works
count against us
an accepted repentance,
which afterwards gave us no rest
in a sin that we committed
or an act of disobedience that we performed!
Remove not from us any covering with which
Thou hast covered over the heads of the witnesses
on the day when the records of Thy servants are tried!
Verily Thou art compassionate to him who supplicates Thee, the responder to him who calls upon Thee!