- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Have You ever tried to count all of the blessings Allah has given You? Of course they’re not countable and of course we humans are not able to gratify and thank Allah for everything that He has presented us with. But, this article contains a short praise that according to Imam Sadiq (a) is sufficient for thanking God.
عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عليهالسلام قَالَ:
"مَنْ قَالَ فِي كُلِّ يَوْمٍ سَبْعَ مَرَّاتٍ
‘الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِ نِعْمَةٍ كَانَتْ أَوْ هِيَ كَائِنَة’
فَقَدْ أَدَّى شُكْرَ مَا مَضَى وَ شُكْرَ مَا بَقِيَ."
It has been narrated from Imam Sadiq (a), He said:
“Everyone who says seven times a day
‘Praise belongs to Allah for every blessing that has been and every blessing that is.’
He has shown gratitude for what has past and what has lasted.
ALḤAMDU LILLĀH ʿALĀ KOLLI NIʿMATIN KĀNAT AW HIA KĀʾINA.
Chain of Narrators
مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ الصَّفَّارُ عَنْ يَعْقُوبَ بْنِ يَزِيدَ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ أَبِي عُمَيْرٍ عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عُثْمَانَ عَنْ بُرَيْدٍ عَنْ أَخِيهِ الْحُسَيْنِ عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ بَزِيعٍ عَمَّنْ ذَكَرَهُ عَنْ أَبِي عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عليهالسلام.
Muhammad b. al-Hasan al-Saffar from Ya’qoub b. Yazeed from Muhammad b. Abi-‘Omair from Muhammad b. ‘Othman from Boraid from his brother Hussain from ‘Omar b. Bazeegh from who has mentioned it from Abi-Abdillah Imam Sadiq (a).
Thawab al-‘A’mal wa ‘Iqab al-‘A’mal, P. 9 .
Wasa’il al-Shi’a, Vol. 7 P. 223 .
ثواب الأعمال و عقاب الأعمال، ص: 9 .
وسائل الشيعة، ج7، ص: 223 .