- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Prayer for Looking at the Sky
Zayd Zarād says, “Imam al-Ṣādiq (a) always recited these verses when he (a) looked at the sky,
«إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْاَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لْاُولِي الْاَلْبَابِ.»
INNA Fī Khalqis-Samāwāti Wal-Arḍi Wakhtilāfil-Laili Wan-Nahāri La`Āyātil Li`Ulil-Albāb.
‘Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of night and day, there are signs for those who possess intellect.’ (3:190)
And then recited 'The verse of Sakhrah',
«إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْاَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوى عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثاً وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلاَ لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالْاَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ.»
Inna Rabbakumullāhullażī Khalaqas-Samāwāti Wal-Arḍa Fī Sittati Ayyāmin Ṡummastawā 'Alal-'Arsy, Yugsyil-Lailan-Nahāra Yaṭlubuhụ Ḥaṡīṡaw Wasy-Syamsa Wal-Qamara Wan-Nujụma Musakhkharātim Bi`Amrihī Alā Lahul-Khalqu Wal-Amr, Tabārakallāhu Rabbul-'Ālamīn.
‘Indeed, your Lord is Allah, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and then settled on the Throne. He draws the night’s cover over the day, which pursues it swiftly, and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, [all of them] disposed by His command. Look! All creation and command belong to Him. Blessed is Allah, the Lord of all the worlds.’
And then said,
«اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ جَعَلْتَ فِي السَّمَاءِ نُجُوماً ثَاقِبَةً وَشُهُباً أَحْرَسْتَ بِهِ السَّمَاءَ مِنْ سُرَّاقِ السَّمْعِ مِنْ مَرَدَةِ الشَّيَاطِينِ. اللَّهُمَّ فَاحْرُسْنِي بِعَيْنِكَ الَّتِي لاَ تَنَامُ وَاكْنُفْنِي بِرُكْنِكَ الَّذِي لاَ يُرَامُ وَاجْعَلْنِي فِي وَدِيعَتِكَ الَّتِي لاَ تَضِيعُ وَفِي دِرْعِكَ الْحَصِينَةِ وَمَنْعِكَ الْمَنِيعِ وَفِي جِوَارِكَ عَزَّ جَارُكَ وَجَلَّ ثَنَاوُكَ وَتَقَدَّسَتْ أَسْمَاوُكَ وَلاَ إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ.»
ALL ĀHUMMA INNAKA JA ʿALTA FISSAM Ā ʾI NUJ ŪMAN TH ĀQIBA WA SHUHUBAN ʾA ḤRASTA BIHISSAMĀʾ MIN SUR ĀQISSAMʿ MIN MARADATISHSHAY Ā Ṭ ĪN. ALL ĀHUMMA FA ḤRUSNI BIʿAYNIKA ALLATĪ LĀ TANĀM WAKNUFNĪ BIRUKNIKA ALLADHĪLĀ YURĀM WAJʿALNĪ FĪ WADĪʿATIKA ALLATĪ LĀ TAḌĪʿ WA FĪ DIRʿIK ALḤAṢĪNA WA MANʿIKALMANĪʿ WA FĪ JAVĀRIKA ʿAZZA JĀRUK WA JALLA THANĀʾUK WA TAQADDASAT ASMĀʾUK WA LĀ ILĀHA GHAYRUK.
‘O God, You have made brilliant stars and shooting stars in the sky by which You guard the heavens from eavesdroppers among rebellious devils. O God, guard me by Your eyes which do not sleep and protect me by Your support of power which does not decay and include me in Your deposit that is not lost and in Your guarded shield and in Your inaccessible obviation, in Your neighborhood; honored is Your neighbor and great is Your praise and Sanctified are Your names and there is no god but You.”
 Biḥār al-anwār, 92:346.