- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْهُدَى وَالتُّقَى وَالْعَفَافَ وَالْغِنَى وَالْعَمَلَ بِمَا تُحِبُّ وَتَرْضَى. اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ قُوَّتِكَ لِضَعْفِنَا وَمِنْ غِنَاكَ لِفَقْرِنَا وَفَاقَتِنَا وَمِنْ حِلْمِكَ وَعِلْمِكَ لِجَهْلِنَا. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَأَعِنَّا عَلَى شُكْرِكَ وَذِكْرِكَ وَطَاعَتِكَ وَعِبَادَتِكَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين.
O’ Lord! Verily, I ask You for the guidance, and piety and abstinence, and wealth and acting upon what You like and are satisfied with. O’ Lord! Verily, I ask You from Your strength for our weakness and from Your wealth for our poverty and destitution and from Your patience and knowledge for our ignorance. O’ Lord! Bless Muhammad and his Household and help us in thanking You and remembering You and obeying You and worshiping You with Your mercy, O’ the Most Merciful.