- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ لَنَا خَزَائِنَ رَحْمَتِكَ وَهَبْ لَنَا اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَةً لاَتُعَذِّبُنَا بَعْدَهَا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالاْخِرَةِ وَارْزُقْنَا مِنْ فَضْلِكَ الْوَاسِعِ رِزْقاً حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَتُحْوِجْنَا وَلاَتُفْقِرْنَا إِلَى أَحَدٍ سِوَاكَ وَزِدْنَا لَكَ شُكْراً وَإِلَيْكَ فَقْراً وَفَاقَةً وَبِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ غِنًى وَتَعَفُّفاً. اللَّهُمَّ وَسِّعْ عَلَيْنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا. اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ تَزْوِيَ وَجْهَكَ عَنَّا فِي حَالٍ وَنَحْنُ نَرْغَبُ إِلَيْكَ فِيهِ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَأَعْطِنَا مَا تُحِبُّ وَاجْعَلْهُ لَنَا قُوَّةً فِيَما تتُحِبُّ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِين.
O’ Lord! Open to us the treasury of Your mercy and bestow us O’ Lord, the mercy after which You do not punish us in this world and the Hereafter and provide us with the means of subsistence from Your extensive grace, a sustenance which is permitted and pure and do not make us in need of anybody but You, and increase our gratitude for You and our neediness in You and make us needless of others but You and virtuous for You. O’ Lord! Be generous to us in the world. O’ Lord! Verily, we seek refuge to You that You turn Your face away from us at all times while we crave for it at that moment. O’ Lord! Bless Muhammad and his Household and bestow us whatever You like and make it for us the strength for what You like, O’ the Most Merciful God.