- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Salat: The Muslim Prayer Book
About This Book
Name: Salat: The Muslim Prayer Book
Published by: Islam International Publications Ltd.
first published in U.K, in 1994
reprinted with some changes in 1996, followed by several editions in different countries of the world.
Reprinted in U.K in 2016
The institute of Islam international publications Ltd is rendering unprecedented service in field of publicizing accurate Islamic teaching and is engaged day and night in producing books for the spiritual uplift of mankind as a proof here is a new publication:
Salat: The Muslim Prayer Book
On which rests man’s communion with god. God prescribed prayer as the second pillar of his everlasting religion “Islam”.
In this modern materialistic world such books can serve as satisfying spiritual food for starving souls and as such are the need of this age. With many people coming into the fold of Islam this book can certainly be a source of explaining to them all the aspects of the congregational prayer.
Although some other booklets on the subject are available, they are not so comprehensive and explanatory. In addition to detailed word-pictures about the significance of prayer, combined with Arabic text, its transliteration and translation, all the postures have been demonstrated with pictures. The postures in prescribed prayer play a very important role in the proper performance as they represent the real state of mind of the worshipper in the presence of god. All these postures are divinely taught.
Another landmark of the book is the all exhaustive description of each and every kind of Islamic prayer, obligatory or non-obligatory so that the reader is not left looking for some other help in connection with the Islamic prayers.
This book is the need of the time and should be possessed by every Muslim family.
- obligation to offer prayer
- importance of prayer
- the timing of prayers
- condition for prayer
- the method of offering prayer
- some other points to be remembered
- remembrance of Allah after conclusion of the prayer
- types of prayers and number of Raka’at
- Saltul-jumu’ah or Friday prayer
P.S: It comes with the Arabic text, it’s English transliteration for those unfamiliar with the Arabic script, and translation of the obligatory prayers along with other prayers and supplications. Fully Illustrated.