- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
A Pray For Estikhareh
Imam Reza (A.S) said: “whenever you decide to do something, at first, perform 2 rak’at (prostration) prayer, and ask for God’s blessing a hundred and one times, then do whatever you intend to do. Say this in your prayer:
لاَ إِلَهَ إِلّاَ اللَّهُ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلّاَ اللَّهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيمُ رَبَّ مُحَمَّدٍ وعَلِيٍّ خِرْ لِي فِي أَمْرِي كَذَا وكَذَا لِلدُّنْيَا والاْخِرَةِ خِيَرَةً مِنْ عِنْدِكَ مَا لَكَ فِيهِ رِضًى ولِي فِيهِ صَلاَحٌ فِي خَيْرٍ وعَافِيَةٍ يَا ذَا الْمَنِّ والطَّوْل.
There is no god but Allah the All-High, the All-Glorious; there is no god but Allah the Most Forbearing, the All-Generous; O’ the Lord of being of Muhammad and Ali, put the goodness for me in my such and such request both in this world and the Hereafter, the goodness from You, in which is Your contentment, and put my serviceability and good health in my goodness, O’ the Possessor of Favors and Wealthiness.