- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى الْحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِىِّ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ الْبَرِّ التَّقِىِّ الصَّادِقِ الْوَفِىِّ النُّورِ الْمُضِيئِ خَازِنِ عِلْمِكَ وَالْمُذَكِّرِ بِتَوْحِيدِكَ وَوَلِىِّ اَمْرِكَ وَخَلَفِ اَئِمَّةِ الدِّينِ الْهُدَاةِ الرَّاشِدِينَ وَالْحُجَّةِ عَلى اَهْلِ الدُّنْيَا فَصَلِّ عَلَيْهِ يَا رَبِّ اَفْضَلَ مَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلى اَحَدٍ مِنْ اَصْفِيآئِكَ وَحُجَجِكَ وَاَوْلاَدِ رُسُلِكَ يَا اِلـهَ الْعَالَمِينَ.
O’ Lord! Send down Your blessings upon Hasan ibn Ali ibn Muhammad, the one who is the
benevolent, the righteous, the honest faithful, the shiny light, the treasurer of Your knowledge,
and the reminder of Your Oneness, and the guardian of Your Order, the successor of Your
Religion’s Imams, the guide of the wise, and the authority over the world’s people. Therefore, O’
Lord! Send down Your blessings upon him, the best of which You have sent down upon Your
chosen sincere friends, Your authorities and Your Prophet’s children, O’ the God of the worlds.