- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
for the nights of Ramadhan and for all occasions
One of the etiquettes of Du'a is to ask for others, to remember those who are in need. It is a selfless act, displaying humanity and consideration for others. Allah loves a person who first asks for others, then prays fpr himself. The Sixth Imam (a) says: When a Muslim prays for his brother, (increase in) sustenance is given to him, afflictions are driven away, and the angels tell him “You will also receive the same”. Many people all over the world suffer indescribable miseries. Tyranny and oppression are rampant in many countries. There is little we can do to alleviate the sufferings. However we can at least pray sincerely for them, hoping that Allah will relieve them as He has power over all things. We also pray that Allah may give us the will and the ability to help others in whatever way we can. In the name of Allah the Beneficent the Merciful O Allah bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad. O Allah, gladden the people of the graves, O Allah, enrich every poor person, O Allah, satisfy every hungry one, O Allah, clothe every unclothed one, O Allah, help every debtor pay his debts, O Allah, relieve every distressed one, O Allah, return every traveller (to his home), O Allah release every prisoner, O Allah, correct every wrong in the affairs of the Muslims, O Allah, cure every sick one, O Allah, ease our poverty by Your wealth, O Allah, change our evil state to a good one through Your excellent state, O Allah, relieve us of our debts, and help us against poverty, Surely You have power over all things.
اَللَّهُمَّ أَدْخِلْ عَلى أَهْلِ الْقُبُورِ السُّرُورَ اَللَّهُمَّ أَغْنِ كُلَّ فَقيرٍ اَللَّهُمَّ أَشْبِعْ كُلَّ جائِعٍ اَللَّهُمَّ اكْسُ كُلَّ عُرْيانٍ اَللَّهُمَّ اقْضِ دَيْنَ كُلِّ مَدينٍ اَللَّهُمَّ فَرِّجْ عَنْ كُلِّ مَكْرُوبٍ اَللَّهُمَّ رُدَّ كُلَّ غَريبٍ اَللَّهُمَّ فُكَّ كُلَّ اَسيرٍ اَللَّهُمَّ أَصْلِحْ كُلَّ فاسِدٍ مِنْ أُمُورِ الْمُسْلِمينَ اَللَّهُمَّ اشْفِ كُلَّ مَريضٍ اَللَّهُمَّ سُدَّ فَقْرَنا بِغِناكَ اَللَّهُمَّ غَيِّرْ سُوءَ حالِنا بِحُسْنِ حالِكَ اَللَّهُمَّ اقْضِ عَنَّا الدَّيْنَ وَأَغْنِنا مِنَ الْفَقْرِ إِنَّكَ عَلى كُلِّ شَيءٍ قَديرٌ.