- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Islamic learning and research center
As an Islamic country, Bangladesh is not very successful compared to other Islamic countries. Most of the people in Bangladesh are Muslim. But unfortunately a lot of them don’t know Islam properly. Either their knowledge of Islam is less or misguided. As a result there are lots of con-ventional ideas running these days which mostly are entirely or partially wrong. There are many differences of opinions about the same ritual. And there are some rituals or beliefs which are being practiced are either wrong or do not exist according to the main deed of Islam the holy ‘Quran’.
The reason behind these is the sources providing the knowledge about Islam are not strong enough. Basically these sources are mosque and madrasahs. Though mosques or madrasahs are the direct link to Islam to Muslims, they should not be considered as the only or the final source. Because even different mosques or madrasahs have differences on opinions. In lot of cases the imams who lead the mosques are not properly trained. They lack in general knowl-edge which prevents them to question the system or the knowledge or the traditions that if they are right or wrong. So if those who are supposed to lead are not strong enough, how can they be trusted as right or should they be trusted as right?