- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Dua for Traveling
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, surely I have intention to travel so place goodness within it for me, and enlighten me with correct thinking and understanding during it, and make me firm in my decision and keep me in good health during it, and give me many benefits and honor within it, and protect me with Your good protection and safety.
O Allah, remove the hardship and difficulty of travel and smoothen its difficulties and let me move quickly from place to place and bring near its resting stops and let the long strides of the camels (means of transport) shorten the long road and make even its unevenness.
O Allah during my travel give me the good tidings of success, and the benefits of wellbeing and a guard from You during my lone travel,
and guide me while passing through danger and make available for me in plenty the needed means, and give freely Your help and guardianship, and O Allah make the path a means to wellbeing and increase in benefits, and make its night a shelter from calamities and the day a barrier from destructive things, and through Your power hold back the hands of the criminals and with Your strength protect me from the attack of wild animals,
So that I am kept in peace and security and my travel companions healthy, my motivation attaining success and being in ease and far from difficulty and success my friend and security with me.
For surely You are the owner of generosity and grace, might and strength and You are powerful over everything.