- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Fifty Four: His Supplication for the Removal of Worries
Fifty Four: His Supplication for the Removal of Worries
يَا فَارِجَ الْهَمّ، وَ كَاشِفَ الْغَمّ، يَا رَحْمَانَ الدّنْيَا وَ الْآخِرَةِ وَ رَحِيمَهُمَا، صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَ آلِ مُحَمّدٍ، وَ افْرُجْ هَمّي، وَ اكْشِفْ غَمّي. يَا وَاحِدُ يَا أَحَدُ يَا صَمَدُ يَا مَنْ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَ لَمْ يُولَدْ وَ لَمْ يَكُنْ لَهُ كُفُواً أَحَدٌ، اعْصِمْنِي وَ طَهّرْنِي، وَ اذْهَبْ بِبَلِيّتِي.
وَ اقْرَأْ آيَةَ الْكُرْسِيّ وَ الْمُعَوّذَتَيْنِ وَ قُلْ هُوَ اللّهُ أَحَدٌ، وَ قُلْ:
اللّهُمّ إِنّي أَسْأَلُكَ سُؤَالَ مَنِ اشْتَدّتْ فَاقَتُهُ، وَ ضَعُفَتْ قُوّتُهُ، وَ كَثُرَتْ ذُنُوبُهُ، سُؤَالَ مَنْ لَا يَجِدُ لِفَاقَتِهِ مُغِيثاً، وَ لَا لِضَعْفِهِ مُقَوّياً، وَ لَا لِذَنْبِهِ غَافِراً غَيْرَكَ، يَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَ الْإِكْرَامِ أَسْأَلُكَ عَمَلًا تُحِبّ بِهِ مَنْ عَمِلَ بِهِ، وَ يَقِيناً تَنْفَعُ بِهِ مَنِ اسْتَيْقَنَ بِهِ حَقّ الْيَقِينَ فِي نَفَاذِ أَمْرِكَ. اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَ آلِ مُحَمّدٍ، وَ اقْبِضْ عَلَى الصّدْقِ نَفْسِي، وَ اقْطَعْ مِنَ الدّنْيَا حَاجَتِي، وَ اجْعَلْ فِيمَا عِنْدَكَ رَغْبَتِي شَوْقاً إِلَى لِقَائِكَ، وَ هَبْ لِي صِدْقَ التّوَكّلِ عَلَيْكَ. أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ خَيْرِ كِتَابٍ قَدْ خَلَا، وَ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرّ كِتَابٍ قَدْ خَلَا، أَسْأَلُكَ خَوْفَ الْعَابِدِينَ لَكَ، وَ عِبَادَةَ الْخَاشِعِينَ لَكَ، وَ يَقِينَ الْمُتَوَكّلِينَ عَلَيْكَ، وَ تَوَكّلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَلَيْكَ. اللّهُمّ اجْعَلْ رَغْبَتِي فِي مَسْأَلَتِي مِثْلَ رَغْبَةِ أَوْلِيَائِكَ فِي مَسَائِلِهِمْ، وَ رَهْبَتِي مِثْلَ رَهْبَةِ أَوْلِيَائِكَ، وَ اسْتَعْمِلْنِي فِي مَرْضَاتِكَ عَمَلًا لَا أَتْرُكُ مَعَهُ شَيْئاً مِنْ دِينِكَ مَخَافَةَ أَحَدٍ مِنْ خَلْقِكَ. اللّهُمّ هَذِهِ حَاجَتِي فَأَعْظِمْ فِيهَا رَغْبَتِي، وَ أَظْهِرْ فِيهَا عُذْرِي، وَ لَقّنّي فِيهَا حُجّتِي، وَ عَافِ فِيهَا جَسَدِي. اللّهُمّ مَنْ أَصْبَحَ لَهُ ثِقَةٌ أَوْ رَجَاءٌ غَيْرُكَ، فَقَدْ أَصْبَحْتُ وَ أَنْتَ ثِقَتِي وَ رَجَائِي فِي الْأُمُورِ كُلّهَا، فَاقْضِ لِي بِخَيْرِهَا عَاقِبَةً، وَ نَجّنِي مِنْ مَضَلّاتِ الْفِتَنِ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمِينَ وَ صَلّى اللّهُ عَلَى سَيّدِنَا مُحَمّدٍ رَسُولِ اللّهِ الْمُصْطَفَى وَ عَلَى آلِهِ الطّاهِرِينَ.
O Reliever of worry! O Remover of grief! O Merciful in this world and the next and Compassionate in both! Bless Muhammad and his Household, relieve my worry, and remove my grief!
O One, O Unique, O Eternal Refuge! O He Who has not begotten, nor has been begotten, and equal to Him is not any one!272
Preserve me, purify me, and take away my affliction!
HERE YOU SHOULD RECITE THE THRONE VERSE (2:255), THE TWO SURAS OF TAKING REFUGE (113-114), AND UNITY (112).THEN SAY:
O God, I ask Thee with the asking of him whose neediness is intense, whose strength is frail, whose sins are many, the asking of one who finds no helper in his neediness, no strengthener in his frailty, no forgiver of his sin other than Thee, O Possessor of majesty and munificence! I ask of Thee a work through which Thou wilt love him who works it and a certainty by which Thou wilt profit him who is certain with the truth of certainty concerning the execution of Thy command!
O God, bless Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad, take my soul while it is firm in sincerity, cut off my need for this world, make my desire for what is with Thee become a yearning to meet Thee, and give me true confidence in Thee!
I ask of Thee the good of the writ that has been made and I seek refuge with Thee from the evil of the writ that has been made.273I ask of Thee the fear of The worshipers, the worship of those humbly fearful of Thee, the certainty of those who have confidence in Thee, and the confidence of those who have faith in Thee.
O God, make my desire in my asking like the desire of Thy friends in their asking, and my fear like the fear of Thy friends! Employ me in Thy good pleasure through works in which I will not leave aside anything of Thy religion fearing any of Thy creatures!
O God, this is my need, so make my desire for it great, within it make manifest my excuse, through it instill me with my argument, and by means of it make well my body!
O God, some rise in the morning having trust or hope in other than Thee. I rise in the morning, and Thou art my trust and my hope in all affairs, so decree for me those which are best in outcome and deliver me from misguiding trials,
O Most Merciful of the merciful!
And God bless our chief, Muhammad the Messenger of God, the chosen, and his Household, the pure!