- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Dispel Magic And Spell
It has been narrated from Muhammd bin Isa who said: “I asked him about magic and spell. He replied: it is true and it harms with the Divine permission. Whenever you are spelled, lift your hands up and hold them before your face and read this to your hand:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الْعَظِيمِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ.
In the name of Allah, the Great, the Lord of the Great Throne.
Verily, the magic shall be abolished and perished. Also, Muhammad ibn Isa narrated that a man asked Imam Reza (A.S) about the evil eye. Imam replied: the evil eye is true. Whenever you are harmed by it, put your both palms in front of your face and recite these surahs Hamd, Tawhid, Falaq, Nas into your hands and pat your cheeks and ears. For sure, this act will be beneficial and the evil eye will be destroyed.