- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
The Acceptance Of One’s Prayers In The Best Way Possible
O, Muhammad! Whosoever wishes that I raise his Prayer [i.e. Salāt] to the heavens, and multiply his Spiritual Rewards, should recite this Prayer, after each obligatory Salāt, while his hands are raised to the heavens:
يَا مُبْدِئَ الْاَسْرَارِ وَ مُبَيِّنَ الْكِتْمَانِ وَ شَارِعَ الْاَحْكَامِ وَ ذَارِئَ الْاَنْعَامِ وَ خَالِقَ الْاَنَامِ وَ فَارِضَ الطَّاعَةِ وَ مُلْزِمَ الدِّينِ وَ مُوجِبَ التَّعَبُّدِ، أَسْأَلُكَ بِحَقِّ تَزْكِيَةِ كُلِّ صَلاَة زَكَّيْتَهَا وَ بِحَقِّ مَنْ زَكَّيْتَهَا لَهُ وَ بِحَقِّ مَنْ زَكَّيْتَهَا بِهِ أَنْ تَجْعَلَ صَلاَتِي هَذِهِ زَاكِيَةً مُتَقَبَّلَةً بِتَقَبُّلِكَهَا وَ رَفْعِكَهَا وَ تصيرك ] تَصْيِيرِكَ [بِهَا دِينِي زَاكِياً وَ إِلْهَامِكَ قَلْبِي حُسْنَ الْمُحَافَظَةِ عَلَيْهَا حَتَّى تَجْعَلَنِي مِنْ أَهْلِهَا الَّذِينَ ذَكَرْتَهُمْ بِالْخُشُوعِ فِيهَا، أَنْتَ وَلِيُّ الْحَمْدِ كُلِّهِ فَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ كُلُّهُ بِكُلِّ حَمْد أَنْتَ لَهُ وَلِيٌّ وَ أَنْتَ وَلِيُّ التَّوْحِيدِ كُلِّهِ، فَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَلَكَ التَّوْحِيدُ كُلُّهُ بِكُلِّ تَوْحِيد أَنْتَ لَهُ وَلِيٌّ وَ أَنْتَ وَلِيُّ التَّهْلِيلِ كُلِّهِ، فَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَلَكَ التَّهْلِيلُ كُلُّهُ بِكُلِّ تَهْلِيل أَنْتَ لَهُ وَلِيٌّ وَ أَنْتَ وَلِيُّ التَّسْبِيحِ كُلِّهِ فَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَلَكَ التَّسْبِيحُ كُلُّهُ بِكُلِّ تَسْبِيح أَنْتَ لَهُ وَلِيٌّ وَ أَنْتَ وَلِيُّ التَّكْبِيرِ كُلِّهِ فَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ فَلَكَ التَّكْبِيرُ كُلُّهُ بِكُلِّ تَكْبِير أَنْتَ لَهُ وَلِيٌّ رَبِّ عُدْ عَلَيَّ فِي صَلاَتِي هَذِهِ بِرَفْعِكَهَا زَاكِيَةً مُتَقَبَّلَةً إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ.
O Allah…! O You, Who Reveal the [inmost] secrets, and manifest what is kept hidden, and establish the [Islamic] Prescriptions and Commandments.
You created four-legged animals, You created Men, You prescribed Your obedience to us, You made it as an obligatory duty, the obedience to Your Religion, and You ordained and prescribed to Your creatures, their submission and their obedience towards You!
By the power of each and every Prayer [i.e. Salāt] that You have purified from [hypocrisy and show off]! And by the power of he, for whom You purified the Prayer [i.e. Salāt], and by the blessed existence of he, for whom You have cleansed the Prayer [i.e. Salāt], Do purify and cleanse my Prayer [i.e. Salāt] with a thorough Purification [form any hypocrisy and falseness]!
Pray, Do Accept my Prayer [i.e. Salāt] and Raise it to the heaven, so that my Religion and my Faith be cleansed and purified. Inspire and Enlighten my heart, so that I may protect my Prayer [i.e. Salāt] in the best possible way; and Make me among those believers, who prayed, and about whom, You announced, “Those who humble themselves in their Prayers, who avoid vain talk, who are active in deeds of charity...” [Al-Mu’minun-2]
Praise and Glory are only possible, through the Success You bestown on us! There is no god except You, Praise and Glory be to You! You grant us Success to praise Your Oneness.
There is no god, except You, and all Praises and Glories belong to You, for You it is, Who has bestowed this Grace upon us all! You grant us merit, in order to praise and to render You grace and to glorify You. There is no god, except You, and the Glorifications belong to You Alone...!
You have given us Success to glorify and praise You [i.e. Tak’bir] for Your Greatness and Your Majesty! There is no god, but You, and the Success of praising You is in Your Hands!
O God, Elevate and Raise this Prayer of mine to the Heavens, and Purify and Accept it, for You are Audient and All-knowing...!
[O, Mohammad!] Whosoever makes this Prayer, I shall raise his Salāt to the Heavens, and reward him doubly in the “Tablet” [i.e. Allaw-houl Mahfouz].