- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Come Back Home Safely
O, Muhammad! Whosoever is in a journey, and who wishes that I fulfill his request to return safely to his hometown, should recite this Prayer, whenever he is in a faraway land:
يَا جَامِعاً بَيْنَ أَهْلِ الْجَنَّةِ عَلَى تَأَلُّف مِنَ الْقُلُوبِ وَ شِدَّةِ تَوَاجُد فِي الْمَحَبَّةِ وَ يَا جَامِعاً بَيْنَ طَاعَتِهِ وَ بَيْنَ مَنْ خَلَقَهُ لَهَا وَ يَا مُفَرِّجاً عَنْ كُلِّ مَحْزُون وَ يَا مَوْئِلَ كُلِّ غَرِيب وَ يَا رَاحِمِي فِي غُرْبَتِي بِحُسْنِ الْحِفْظِ وَ الْكِلاَءَةِ وَ الْمَعُونَةِ لِي وَ يَا مُفَرِّجَ مَا بِي مِنَ الضِّيقِ وَ الْحُزْنِ بِالْجَمْعِ بَيْنِي وَ بَيْنَ أَحِبَّتِي وَ يَا مُؤَلِّفاً بَيْنَ الْاَحِبَّاءِ، صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ لاَ تَفْجَعْنِي بِانْقِطَاعِ أَوْبَةِ أَهْلِي وَ وَلَدِي عَنِّي وَ لاَ تَفْجَعْ أَهْلِي بِانْقِطَاعِ أَوْبَتِي عَنْهُمْ بِكُلِّ مَسَائِلِكَ أَدْعُوكَ فَاسْتَجِبْ لِي فَذَلِكَ دُعَائِي إِيَّاكَ فَارْحَمْنِي يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.
O Allah…! O You, Who bring together and unite the dwellers in Paradise in harmony, by providing affection, affinity, and union among them and in their hearts...!
O God…! O You, Who have bestowed Your Success on Your creatures to obey and follow You! O You, Who will relieve the grief and sorrows of the sorrowful! O You, Who are helping and protecting the foreigners, and showing Mercy toward my homesickness and my melancholic loneliness, [in a manner that you have protected me in the best possible way, by helping and safekeeping me from all harms]!
O God…! O You, Who relieve me from my sorrow and my mental pressure, by sending me back to my friends and my relatives: You make me happy, by taking away my sadness and my distress! O You, Who place affection and spiritual affinity inside the hearts of friends, and make their hearts become close to each other: Do grant Your Blessings and Your Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad! Do not afflict me, by the calamity of cutting and breaking my relationship with my family and my children! Do not ruin and break my family ties with my family members and afflict them by such a thing. O God…! I call and pray to You with my whole being...! Do fulfill my Prayer!
[O, Muhammad] whosoever makes this Prayer, I will be his Companion during his loneliness in faraway lands... I will also keep his family safe and sound from any kind of harms and fulfill his wish, by making him return safely to his hometown, among his family members.