- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
From Any Calamity And The Fulfillment Of One’s Wishes
O, Muhammad! Whosoever wishes to be safe from any kind of calamities, and sees his wishes fulfilled by Me, should recite this Prayer, whenever he hears the call to Prayer, at sunset:
يَا مُسَلِّطَ نِقَمِهِ عَلَى أَعْدَائِهِ بِالْخِذْلاَنِ لَهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَ الْعَذَابِ لَهُمْ فِي الاْخِرَةِ وَ يَا مُوَسِّعاً فَضْلَهُ عَلَى أَوْلِيَائِهِ بِعِصْمَتِهِ إِيَّاهُمْ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَ حُسْنِ عَائِدَتِهِ وَ يَا شَدِيدَ النَّكَالِ بِالانْتِقَامِ وَ يَا حَسَنَ الْمُجَازَاةِ بِالثَّوَابِ وَ يَا بَارِئَ خَلْقِ الْجَنَّةِ وَ النَّارِ وَ مُلْزِمَ أَهْلِهِمَا عَمَلَهُمَا وَ الْعَالِمَ بِمَنْ يَصِيرُ إِلَى جَنَّتِهِ وَ نَارِهِ، يَا هَادِي يَا مُضِلُّ يَا كَافِي يَا مُعَافِي يَا مُعَاقِبُ، صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ اهْدِنِي بِهُدَاكَ وَ عَافِنِي بِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ سُكْنَى جَهَنَّمَ مَعَ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَ ارْحَمْنِي، فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تَرْحَمْنِي أَكُنْ مِنَ الْخاسِرِينَ وَ أَعِذْنِي مِنَ الْخُسْرَانِ بِدُخُولِ النَّارِ وَ حِرْمَانِ الْجَنَّةِ بِحَقِّ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ يَا ذَا الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ.
O Allah…! O You, Who have set punishment and torment over the enemies, and disgrace them in the earthly life and will punish them in the Hereafter! O You, Who have extended and expanded Your Mercy and Your Grace to Your “Friends”! You protect and guard them in the earthly life, and grant them a good end, in the Hereafter. O God…! O You, Who set severe and painful vengeance, while Your Recompense is excellent!
O God…! O You, Who have created Heaven and Hell: everyone will be punished with Yout Torment or rewarded by his own good deeds! Indeed, You it is, Who Knows who will go to Heaven and who will be thrown to Hell! O You, Who are the Ultimate Guide! O You, Who mislead Your servants [because of their own wrongdoing and wickedness]! O You, Who are All-sufficient for your creatures’ needs! O the Forgiver of sins, and the Punisher of the slaves [servants] [because of their Sins], Grant Your Blessings and Your Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad.
Make Your Guidance bless me, and Bestow Your Forgiveness upon me! Do not let me become the neighbour of Demons in Hell...! [Do not let me be a dweller in Your Hell]! Forgive me, for if You do not do so, then I shall be among those, who suffer Perdition! By the power of You, as the Unique God, Do not let me be afflicted with loss and sufferings, by being thrown in Hell and be deprived forever from Heaven, O You, Who are Oft-forgiving and Most Merciful...!
[O, Muhammad!] On whosoever recites this Prayer, I will bestow my Mercy and My Grace, in the exact place he is making that particular Prayer to Me.