- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
A Prayer To Gain Profits In Business
O, Muhammad! Whosoever wishes that his enterprises and businesses become profitable, should recite this Prayer, any time he is buying or selling something:
يَا مُرْبِيَ نَفَقَاتِ أَهْلِ التَّقْوَى وَ مُضَاعِفَهَا وَ يَا سَائِقَ الْاَرْزَاقِ سَحّاً إِلَى الْمَخْلُوقِينَ وَ يَا مُفَضِّلَنَا بِالْاَرْزَاقِ بَعْضَنَا عَلَى بَعْض سُقْنِي، وَ وَجِّهْنِي فِي تِجَارَتِي هَذِهِ إِلَى وَجْهِ غِنَى عَاصِم شَكُور آخُذُهُ بِحُسْنِ شُكْر لِتَنْفَعَنِي بِهِ وَ تَنْفَعُ بِهِ مِنِّي، يَا مُرْبِحَ تِجَارَاتِ الْعَالَمِينَ بِطَاعَتِهِ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ سُقْ لِي فِي تِجَارَتِي هَذِهِ رِزْقاً تَرْزُقُنِي فِيهِ حُسْنَ الصُّنْعِ فِيمَا ابْتَلَيْتَنِي بِهِ وَ تَمْنَعُنِي فِيهِ مِنَ الطُّغْيَانِ وَ الْقُنُوطِ يَا خَيْرَ نَاشِر رِزْقَهُ لاَ تُشْمِتْ بِي بِرَدِّكَ عَلَيَّ دُعَائِي بِالْخُسْرَانِ عَدُوّاً لِي، وَ أَسْعِدْنِي بِطَلِبَتِي مِنْكَ وَبِدُعَائِي إِيَّاكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.
O Allah…! O You, Who bless and multiply the alms and charity of Your pious men!
O You, Who overflow and grant Your Blessings and provide abundant Provisions to Your creatures...! O You, Who bestow Your Blessings and Your Provisions to some people more than to the others! Benefit me in my upcoming enterprise, and Keep me safe from any loss, and Do inspire me, so that I may be grateful to Your Favors and Bounties, in the best possible way! Pray, Do benefit me with abundant profits, and let the others benefit from me.
O God…! O You, Who benefit the people’s enterprises, by the blessing of their obedience and their submission to You! Grant Your Blessings and Your Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad. Bestow on me Provisions and profits in my business and transactions, and in my current state of being, Rearrange and Organize as best, all my undertakings, lest I become despaired or transgress in any way!
O God…! O You, Who grant us the Best of Provisions! Do not make my enemies become happy, and Do not reject my prayer, so that I may not be afflicted by any loss.
O You, the Most Merciful from among those, who show mercy! Make me successful and prosperous, for I only seek You, and I only invoke and pray to You...!
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever recites this Prayer, I will bestow my Blessing upon him, and will benefit him with abundant profits.