- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Be Protected And Safeguarded From The Harms Inflicted By Any Sovereign
O, Muhammad! Whosoever is willing to be protected against the harms and mischiefs of any sovereign or king, and who asks Me to safeguard him, so that no one could do any harm to his person should recite this Prayer:
يَا قَابِضاً عَلَى الْمُلْكِ لِمَا دُونَهُ وَ مَانِعاً مَنْ دُونَهُ نَيْلَ شَيْء مِنْ مُلْكِهِ يَا مُغْنِيَ أَهْلِ التَّقْوَى بِإِمَاطَتِهِ الْاَذَى فِي جَمِيعِ الاُْمُورِ عَنْهُمْ، لاَ تَجْعَلْ وَلاَيَتِي فِي الدِّينِ وَ الدُّنْيَا إِلَى أَحَد سِوَاكَ وَ اسْفَعْ بِنَوَاصِي أَهْلِ الْخَيْرِ كُلِّهِمْ إِلَيَّ حَتَّى أَنَالَ مِنْ خَيْرِهِمْ خَيْرَهُ وَ كُنْ لِي عَلَيْهِمْ فِي ذَلِكَ مُعِيناً، وَ خُذْ لِي بِنَوَاصِي أَهْلِ الشَّرِّ كُلِّهِمْ وَ كُنْ لِي مِنْهُمْ فِي ذَلِكَ حَافِظاً وَ عَنِّي مُدَافِعاً وَ لِي مَانِعاً حَتَّى أَكُونَ آمِناً بِأَمَانِكَ لِي بِوَلاَيَتِكَ لِي مِنْ شَرِّ مَنْ لاَ يُؤْمَنُ شَرُّهُ إِلاَّ بِأَمَانِكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.
O Allah…! No one except You is the the Possessor and the Sovereign of the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth...! You do not let anyone else gain as much as an inch from Your kingdom of the heavens and the earth, [unless You let them accomplish such deed by Your Permission].
O God…! O You, Who enrich virtuous and pious men, and protect them from all harms and mischiefs. Do not let someone take possession of my earthly undertakings and my Religion, except Yourself. Incline the hearts of all good-doers towards my [humble] person, so that I may benefit from all the best of their good deeds. Moreover, pray, Do help and assist me, to benefit from their goodness and their benevolence.
Pray, Do take control and dominate every wicked and vicious creature, and Protect and Safeguard me against those evil-doers. Defend me and Withhold their harm and mischief from my person; thereupon, by Your Guardianship and Safekeeping, I may be protected and defended against those wicked creatures, from whose mischief and harm, other people are not protected and safe, unless You safeguard them! O You, Who are the most Merciful, the Most Compassionate!
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever recites this Prayer, no enmity and/or deceitfulness will ever harm him.