- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Seek Allah’s Acceptance And Approval Of Our Obligatory And Recommendatory Prayers
O, Muhammad! Whosoever wishes his obligatory and/or optional deeds and Prayers to be accepted by Me, should recite this Prayer after performing each such deeds, and say:
يَا شَارِعاً لِمَلاَئِكَتِهِ الدِّينَ الْقَيِّمَ دِيناً رَاضِياً بِهِ مِنْهُمْ لِنَفْسِهِ وَ يَا خَالِقاً مَنْ سِوَى الْمَلاَئِكَةِ مِنْ خَلْقِهِ لِلِابْتِلاَءِ بِدِينِهِ وَ يَا مُسْتَخِصّاً مِنْ خَلْقِهِ لِدِينِهِ رُسُلاً إِلَى مَنْ دُونَهُمْ وَ يَا مُجَازِيَ أَهْلِ الدِّينِ بِمَا عَمِلُوا فِي الدِّينِ، اجْعَلْنِي بِحَقِّ اسْمِكَ الَّذِي كُلُّ شَيْء مِنَ الْخَيْرَاتِ مَنْسُوبٌ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ أَهْلِ دِينِكَ الْمُؤْثِرِ بِهِ بِإِلْزَامِكَهُمْ حَقَّهُ وَ تَفْرِيغِكَ قُلُوبَهُمْ لِلرَّغْبَةِ فِي أَدَاءِ حَقِّكَ فِيهِ إِلَيْكَ، لاَ تَجْعَلْ بِحَقِّ اسْمِكَ الَّذِي فِيهِ تَفْصِيلُ الاُْمُورِ كُلِّهَا شَيْئاً سِوَى دِينِكَ عِنْدِي أَبْيَنَ فَضْلاً وَ لاَ إِلَيَّ أَشَدَّ تَحَبُّباً وَ لاَ بِي لاَصِقاً وَ لاَ أَنَا إِلَيْهِ مُنْقَطِعاً، وَ اغْلِبْ بَالِي وَ هَوَايَ وَ سَرِيرَتِي وَ عَلاَنِيَتِي، وَ اسْفَعْ بِنَاصِيَتِي إِلَى كُلِّ مَا تَرَاهُ لَكَ مِنِّي رِضًى مِنْ طَاعَتِكَ فِي الدِّينِ.
O Allah…! O You, Who have appointed the Strong and Steadfast Religion of Islam to Celestial Angels, and You are satisfied of the Angels for their absolute submission to Islam.
O God…! O You, Who have also created the men beside the Angels, and tested them with Religion and Faith. O Allah…! O You, Who have sent down Messengers to the people in order to protect Your Religion. O God…! O You, Who have announced and let the believers know how to act. By the power of Your Name [from which all the Blessings come] I adjure You to include me among those believers, who have sacrificed their lives for their Religion, and who are bound to the Laws and Commandments of Truth and Religion, and who have prepared their hearts to perform the responsibilities of Religion and fulfill Your Divine Rights. By the power of Your Name [in Which, all the details of everything have been registered], pray Do not let something become more important and more pleasing than Your Religion in my person! Moreover, to be faithful and loyal to Your Religion more than anything else, and Let me give up everything for that matter!
I ask You to let my inner and outer being, my every wish and my every heart’s desire be at the service of Religion! Take me to the Path, which pleases and satisfy You most! That which will make me obey and follow Your Religion and Your Tradition!
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever recites this Prayer, I will accept his obligatory and optional deeds and Prayers, and protect and preserve him from any kind of arrogance. I will also make him love dearly his absolute submission to Me, along with his obedience, invocation, and revocation of Me.