- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
For The Fulfillment Of The Wishes
O, Muhammad! Whosoever has a wish [and keeps it hidden from everyone] should call and invoke Me in midnight, with a clean and purified body and say this Prayer:
يَا اللهُ مَا أَجِدُ أَحَداً إِلاَّ وَ أَنْتَ رَجَاؤُهُ وَ مِنْ أَرْجَى خَلْقِكَ لَكَ أَنَا يَا اللهُ وَ لَيْسَ شَيْءٌ مِنْ خَلْقِكَ إِلاَّ وَ هُوَ وَاثِقٌ وَ مِنْ أَوْثَقِ خَلْقِكَ بِكَ أَنَا يَا اللهُ وَ لَيْسَ أَحَدٌ مِنْ خَلْقِكَ إِلاَّ وَ هُوَ لَكَ فِي حَاجَتِهِ مُعْتَمَدٌ وَ فِي طَلِبَتِهِ سَائِلٌ وَ مِنْ أَلْحَفِهِمْ سُؤَالاً لَكَ أَنَا وَ مِنْ أَشَدِّهِمْ اعْتِمَاداً لَكَ أَنَا، لاَِنِّي أَمْسَيْتُ شَدِيداً ثِقَتِي فِي طَلِبَتِي إِلَيْكَ وَ هِيَ كَذَا وَ كَذَا وَ سَمِّهَا فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ قَضَيْتَهَا قُضِيَتْ وَ إِنْ لَمْ تَقْضِهَا لَمْ تُقْضَ أَبَداً وَ قَدْ لَزِمَنِي مِنَ الْاَمْرِ مَا لاَ بُدَّ لِي مِنْهَا، فَلِذَلِكَ طَلَبْتُ إِلَيْكَ يَا مُنْفِذَ أَحْكَامِهِ بِإِمْضَائِهَا، صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ امْضِ قَضَاءَ حَاجَتِي هَذِهِ بِإِثْبَاتِهَا فِي غُيُوبِ الاِْجَابَةِ حَتَّى تَقْلِبَنِي بِهَا مُنْجِحاً حَيْثُ كَانَتْ تَغْلِبُ لِي فِيهَا أَهْوَاءُ جَمِيعِ عِبَادِكَ وَ امْنُنْ عَلَيَّ بِإِمْضَائِهَا وَ تَيْسِيرِهَا وَ نَجَاحِهَا فَيَسِّرْهَا لِي، فَإِنِّي مُضْطَرٌّ إِلَى قَضَائِهَا وَقَدْ عَلِمْتَ ذَلِكَ، فَاكْشِفْ مَا بِي مِنَ الضُّرِّ بِحَقِّكَ الَّذِي تَقْضِي بِهِ مَا تُرِيدُ.
O Allah…! For whosoever I see around me, You are his only Hope and his support!
I am he, who has the greatest hope and faith in You! O God…! Every creature has hope in You and has put his trust in You. I am he, who has the greatest faith and hope in You.
O God…! Every creature in this wide world has a wish a need; every creature hopes in you, and asks its wishes from You Alone. I am he, who insists on his request more than anyone else does. I hope in you, more than anyone else does! For my wish to be fulfilled, I have the highest hope in You, and my request is... [here, name your wish], if You deign of course [to make my wish come true]. If You Decide so, You can fulfill my wish in the best possible way; but if You do not so, and You decide that the fulfillment of my wish is not for my betterment, I shall then never see my wish fulfilled in this world! However, in this particular case, there is no way out of this particular wish of mine, that is why I am asking and imploring my wish from You, for it is only You, Who can put into execution Your own Decision. Therefore, Do bestow Your Blessings and Your Peace to Muhammad and his holy Family, and pray, Fulfill my wish, and make it come true in the “Invisible” world [i.e. Gheib], so that that I may take leave of Your Threshold with honor and dignity, and that my wish may be fulfilled from among all of the other wishes made by Your slaves [servants]. Favor me and Fulfill my wish with ease, so that I may gain my wish without any difficulty: for I am immensely in need of my wish, and You are well Aware of my need! O God…! Remove and Turn my affliction away from me! And I adjure You so that You do, whatever You have to do!
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever makes this Prayer, I will fulfill his wish before sunrise. Therefore, he would become happy.