- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
A Prayer Before Beginning A Journey
O, Muhammad! Whosoever intends to leave his family, and travel [to faraway lands] to take care of his responsibilities and businesses, and who wishes that I fulfill his requests, and then to return safely to his family should recite this Prayer, once he has left his house:
بِسْمِ اللهِ مَخْرَجِي وَ بِإِذْنِهِ خَرَجْتُ وَ قَدْ عَلِمَ قَبْلَ أَنْ أَخْرُجَ خُرُوجِي وَ قَدْ أَحْصَى عِلْمُهُ مَا فِي مَخْرَجِي وَ مَرْجِعِي، تَوَكَّلْتُ عَلَى الاِْلَهِ الْاَكْبَرِ تَوَكُّلَ مُفَوِّض إِلَيْهِ أَمْرَهُ وَ مُسْتَعِين بِهِ عَلَى شُئُونِهِ مُسْتَزِيد مِنْ فَضْلِهِ مُبْرِئ نَفْسَهُ مِنْ كُلِّ حَوْل وَ مِنْ كُلِّ قُوَّة إِلاَّ بِهِ خُرُوجَ ضَرِير خَرَجَ بِضُرِّهِ إِلَى مَنْ يَكْشِفُهُ وَ خُرُوجَ فَقِير خَرَجَ بِفَقْرِهِ إِلَى مَنْ يَسُدُّهُ وَ خُرُوجَ عَائِل خَرَجَ بِعَيْلَتِهِ إِلَى مَنْ يُغْنِيهَا وَ خُرُوجَ مَنْ رَبُّهُ أَكْبَرُ ثِقَتِهِ وَ أَعْظَمُ رَجَائِهِ وَ أَفْضَلُ أُمْنِيَّتِهِ اللهُ ثِقَتِي فِي جَمِيعِ أُمُورِي كُلِّهَا بِهِ فِيهَا جَمِيعاً أَسْتَعِينُ وَ لاَ شَيْءَ إِلاَّ مَا شَاءَ اللهُ فِي عِلْمِهِ، أَسْأَلُ اللهَ خَيْرَ الْمَخْرَجِ وَ الْمَدْخَلِ لا إِلهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ إِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ.
I come out of my abode with Allah’s Remembrance and Evocation, and I go out with His Permission; however, before my exit, He knew of it. The outcome of my exit and my reentry was manifested in the Devine Science and Knowledge. I put my trust in God [my Most Beloved Creator], and rest my case in His Hands, and leave it to Him. I seek help and assistance in my affairs from Allah. I ask Him greater Excellence and Generosity. I do not possess any strength and power of my own [except by Allah’s Will]. Just like someone, who is afflicted by some adversity and who leaves his town, in order to solve his difficulties, I too leave my hometown and my region, hoping that God will removing all pressure and restriction from my person, by bestowing on me, His Solution. Just like a poor beggar, who hopes to solve and destroy his poverty and destitution, by leaving his house, and just like a needy individual, who leaves his dwelling, in search of a solution for his need, my greatest hope is in my Lord Creator, and I offer Him my greatest wish, while my greatest request is directed towards Him.
In all my affairs, I put my trust and my hope in Allah, in all my undertakings, and I seek Allah’s Help and Assistance. Allah’s Science encompasses and dominates everything. Therefore, I ask my Lord for the most beneficial exit and reentry…! There is no God but Him, and to Him is our return.
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever recites this Prayer, I will make his exit and his re-entry happy and safe.