- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Seek Healing From illnesses
O, Muhammad! If anyone is afflicted by a calamity or afflictions caused and provoked by any kind of illnesses and disability should recite this Prayer:
يَا مُصِحَّ أَبْدَانِ مَلاَئِكَتِهِ وَ يَا مُفَرِّغَ تِلْكَ الْاَبْدَانِ لِطَاعَتِهِ وَ يَا خَالِقَ الاْدَمِيِّينَ صَحِيحاً وَ مُبْتَلًى وَ يَا مُعَرِّضَ أَهْلِ السُّقْمِ وَ أَهْلِ الصِّحَّةِ لِلْاَجْرِ وَ الْبَلِيَّةِ وَ يَا مُدَاوِيَ الْمَرْضَى وَ شَافِيَهُمْ وَ يَا مُصِحَّ أَهْلِ السُّقْمِ بِإِلْبَاسِهِمْ عَافِيَتَهُ بِطِبِّهِ وَ يَا مُفَرِّجُ [مُفَرِّجاً] عَنْ أَهْلِ الْبَلاَءِ بَلاَيَاهُمْ بِجَلِيلِ رَحْمَتِهِ، قَدْ نَزَلَ بِي مِنَ الْاَمْرِ مَا رَفَضَنِي فِيهِ أَقَارِبِي وَ أَهْلِي وَ الصَّدِيقُ وَ الْبَعِيدُ وَ مَا شَمِتَ بِي فِيهِ أَعْدَائِي حَتَّى صِرْتُ مَذْكُوراً بِبَلاَئِي فِي أَفْوَاهِ الْمَخْلُوقِينَ، وَ أَعْيَتْنِي أَقَاوِيلُ أَهْلِ الْاَرْضِ لِقِلَّةِ عِلْمِهِمْ بِدَوَاءِ دَائِي وَ طِبُّ دَوَائِي فِي عِلْمِكَ عِنْدَكَ مُثْبَتٌ، صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ انْفَعْنِي بِطِبِّكَ، فَلاَ طَبِيبَ أَرْجَى عِنْدِي مِنْكَ وَ لاَ حَمِيمَ أَشَدُّ تَعَطُّفاً مِنْكَ عَلَيَّ قَدْ غَيَّرَتْ بَلِيَّتُكَ نِعَمَكَ عَلَيَّ، فَحَوِّلْ ذَلِكَ عَنِّي إِلَى الْفَرَجِ وَ الرَّخَاءِ، فَإِنَّكَ إِنْ لَمْ تَفْعَلْ لَمْ أَرْجُهُ مِنْ غَيْرِكَ، فَانْفَعْنِي بِطِبِّكَ وَ دَاوِنِي بِدَوَائِكَ يَا رَحِيمُ.
O Allah…! O You, Who created the bodies of the Angels as perfect, healthy, and sound ones, and Who made their bodies become serene and undisturbed, in order that they may worship and obey You…! O You, Who created the human beings, as healthy or sick creatues, or afflicted by all kinds of difficulties! O You, Who recompense those, who are ill and sick, and at the same time, test those, who are healthy and sound with their well-being and health...!
O God…! O You, Who heal and cure the sick. O You, Who by healing the sick, dress them with the garment of soundness, well-being and good health!
O God…! O You, Who by the grace of Your Mercy remove the calamities of the afflicted people. I have been stricken and afflicted by a terrible calamity, in a way that my close family members and my relatives, my acquaintances from near or far have all, left me alone, and my enemies are rejoicing and happy because of it! It is so serious that my calamity has become a widespread news among all the people...!
I am frustrated and tired of the worthless words of the people; they do not know any cure for me; however, my cure is evident and known to Your Divine Knowledge and Science! Send then Your Blessings and Your Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad, and Heal and Cure me, Yourself! I do not know of any other physician, more Hope-giving than You! I do not know of any Protector and Defender, more Kind and Benevolent than You...!
The plight that I have been faced with has changed Your Blessings to terrible sufferings. Remove then, my calamities with ease and tranquility. I do not have any hope in anyone else, if You do not remove my difficulties...
O You, Who are the Most Gracious and the Most Compassionate...! Heal me with Your Healing!
[O, Muhammad!] whosoever makes this Prayer, I will remove and turn away his affliction and will cure his illness.