- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Free Oneself From The Harm Of The Ruler
O Muhammad! Whosoever is afraid of a ruler [sultan, leader, etc], or has a request to make him, sould recite this Prayer, when he is going to meet him:
يَا مُمَكِّنَ هَذَا مِمَّا فِي يَدَيْهِ وَ مُسَلِّطَهُ عَلَى كُلِّ مَنْ دُونَهُ وَ مُعَرِّضَهُ فِي ذَلِكَ لاِمْتِحَانِ دِينِهِ عَلَى كُلِّ مَنْ دُونَهُ إِنَّهُ يَسْطُو بِمَرَحِهِ فِيمَا آتَيْتَهُ مِنَ الْمُلْكِ وَ يَجُورُ فِينَا وَ يَتَجَبَّرُ بِافْتِخَارِهِ بِالَّذِي ابْتَلَيْتَهُ بِهِ مِنَ التَّعْظِيمِ عِنْدَ عِبَادِكَ، أَسْأَلُكَ أَنْ تَسْلُبَهُ مَا هُوَ فِيهِ أَنْتَ بِقُوَّة لاَ امْتِنَاعَ لَهُ مِنْهَا عِنْدَ إِرَادَتِكَ فِيهَا، إِنِّي أَمْتَنِعُ مِنْ شَرِّ هَذَا بِخَيْرِكَ وَ أَعُوذُ مِنْ قُوَّتِهِ بِقُدْرَتِكَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِهِ وَ ادْفَعْهُ عَنِّي وَ آمِنِّي مِنْ حَذَارِي مِنْهُ بِحَقِّ وَجْهِكَ وَ عَظَمَتِكَ يَا عَظِيمُ.
O Allah…! O You, Who have bestowed power and might to this ruler [sultan, leader]…
O You, Who have made him become domineering and dominant over the others; by doing so, You have put him into a trial and tested him in his Religion and his Faith. This ruler is oppressive and tyrannical, and he dominates the others, because of the reign, the dominion, and the power that You have granted him so far. He is tyrannical and he is oppressing me; moreover, he is indeed most unjust towards me! However, his high status among the people is nothing but to put him into a trial and to be tested him.
O God…! I ask You, please, to remove him from his [high] position, and to make him step down and abdicate [resign] him from his throne, for You have, indeed, a Power and [a Potency] that no one can stand erect, in front of You! However, all this happens, if and when You wish and will so! O God…! By hoping to receive Your Benefit, I ask and implore You to remove the harm and the mischief of this person, away from my person. O You, Who are the Sovereign Ruler...!
I seek refuge from all kinds of cruelty and oppression, beside You, for You are the Most Powerful!
O God…! Grant your Blessings and Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad, and Remove the harm and the wickedness of the ruler from me! I avoid him and turn myself away from him [sultan]! By the power of Your glorious and infinite Might, Keep me safe, and Protect me from his transgression and adversity...!
[O Mohammad!], whosoever recites this Prayer will always be in security, and no harm will come to him, from any Jinn or Demon, and he will see no mischief or wickedeness!