- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Free Oneself From The Fear Of Men, Jinns, And Satan
O, Muhammad, whosoever is afraid of a Jinn or a demon, should recite this Prayer, when he fears most:
يَا اللهُ الاِْلَهُ الْاَكْبَرُ الْقَاهِرُ بِقُدْرَتِهِ جَمِيعَ عِبَادِهِ وَ الْمُطَاعُ لِعَظَمَتِهِ عِنْدَ كُلِّ خَلِيقَتِهِ وَ الْمُمْضَى مَشِيَّتُهُ لِسَابِقِ قَدْرِهِ أَنْتَ تَكْلاَُ مَا خَلَقْتَ بِاللَّيْلِ وَ النَّهَارِ وَ لاَ يَمْتَنِعُ مَنْ أَرَدْتَ بِهِ سُوءاً بِشَيْء دُونَكَ مِنْ ذَلِكَ السُّوءِ وَ لاَ يَحُولُ أَحَدٌ دُونَكَ بَيْنَ أَحَد وَ مَا تُرِيدُ بِهِ مِنَ الْخَيْرِ كُلُّ مَا يُرَى وَ لاَ يُرَى فِي قَبْضَتِكَ وَ جَعَلْتَ قَبَائِلَ الْجِنِّ وَ الشَّيَاطِينِ يَرَوْنَنَا وَ لاَ نَرَاهُمْ وَ أَنَا لِكَيْدِهِمْ خَائِفٌ، فَآمِنِّي مِنْ شَرِّهِمْ وَ بَأْسِهِمْ بِحَقِّ سُلْطَانِكَ الْعَزِيزِ يَا عَزِيزُ.
O, Allah…! O You, the Irresistible One…! O You, Who are Triumphant over Your slaves [servants] by Your Power! And all creatures obey You, because of Your Majesty and Greatness. O God…! Your Eternal Power has made it so that Your Wish and Your Commandment should be executed, absolutely and irremediably!
You are protecting and defending all that You have created, night and day! No one can stop, prevent, and erect any kinds of obstacles before You, If and when You wish to harm someone or something! Just as if and when You wish to benefit someone or something, no one can stop and prevent You from that...!
Everything is at Your disposal and in Your Hands [whether they are visible or invisible,] just as Jinns and Demons can see us, while we, instead, cannot see them. I am afraid of their enmity and mischief, therefore Protect and Guard me from their harm and mischief, by the power of Your extended Might, O You, Who are the Most Powerful...!
[O, Muhammad], whosoever recites this Prayer, no harm and mischief will ever reach him, from from any Jinn or demon.