- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
To Free Oneself From The Harm Of The Wild Beasts And The Biting Creatures
O, Muhammad! Whosoever is afraid of wild beasts and biting, venomous creatures should recite this Prayer, when fear strickes him somewhere:
يَا ذَارِئَ مَا فِي الْاَرْضِ كُلِّهَا بِعِلْمِهِ، بِعِلْمِكَ يَكُونُ مَا يَكُونُ مِمَّا ذَرَأْتَ لَكَ السُّلْطَانُ عَلَى مَا ذَرَأْتَ وَ لَكَ السُّلْطَانُ الْقَاهِرُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْء مِنْ دُونِكَ يَا عَزِيزُ يَا مَنِيعُ، إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِقُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْء مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْء يَضُرُّ مِنْ سَبُع أَوْ هَامَّة أَوْ عَارِض مِنْ سَائِرِ الدَّوَابِّ يَا خَالِقَهَا بِفِطْرَتِهِ، صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ ادْرَأْهَا عَنِّي وَ احْجُزْهَا وَ لاَ تُسَلِّطْهَا عَلَيَّ وَ عَافِنِي مِنْ شَرِّهَا وَ بَأْسِهَا، يَا اللهُ ذَا الْعِلْمِ الْعَظِيمِ احْفَظْنِي بِحِفْظِكَ مِنْ مَخَاوِفِي يَا رَحِيمُ.
O, Allah…! O You, Who created all the creatures on earth, with Your Divine Knowledge. By the grace of Your Science and Knowledge, everything is alive and enjoys a lively vital force! You dominate and predominate all the creatures and all the things that You have Created, and You are, indeed, the Sovereign Lord od all! O You, Who are the Most Powerful Victorious, O You, Who are our Safeguard, by your power of Your Might, which is over all things, I seek refuge in You from every harmful things, from wild beasts, biting creatures and the other creatures. O, God…! O You, Who created every creature, according to its own nature, Bestow then, Your Blessings and Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad, and Take any kinds of mischief, away from the living creatures and Do not make them dominant over me, and Protect and Safeguard me from their mischief and wickedness, and the terror I feel towards them.
O, God…! O, You, Who have a Vast and Infinite Science and Knowledge: Protect and Safeguard me from that which I fear, O You, the Generous One!
[O, Muhammad] when he recites this Prayer, the living creatures, those visible and invisible could do him no harm.