- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Mercy And Forgiveness For Deadly Sins
O, Muhammad! Whosoever, from among Your Ummah [i.e. Islamic Community] commits a Deadly Sin, and who wishes to erase it, and purify himself from it, and who intends to get close to Me should perform a Ritual Ablution of all his body and put on a clean garment. He should then go to a plain [desert-meadow] and turn towards the “Qiblah”, and in a place where no one can see him, raise his hands in the air, so that there may not be any obstacles anymore between My slave [servant] and I. He should then say humbly:
يَا وَاسِعاً بِحُسْنِ عَائِدَتِهِ وَ يَا مُلَبِّسَنَا فَضْلَ رَحْمَتِهِ وَ يَا مَهِيباً لِشِدَّةِ سُلْطَانِهِ وَ يَا رَاحِماً بِكُلِّ مَكَان ضَرِيراً أَصَابَهُ الضُّرُّ فَخَرَجَ إِلَيْكَ مُسْتَغِيثاً بِكَ آئِباً إِلَيْكَ هَائِباً لَكَ يَقُولُ عَمِلْتُ سُوءاً وَ ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي وَ لِمَغْفِرَتِكَ خَرَجْتُ إِلَيْكَ أَسْتَجِيرُ بِكَ فِي خُرُوجِي مِنَ النَّارِ وَ بِعِزِّ جَلاَلِكَ تَجَاوَزْتُ، تَجَاوَزْ يَا كَرِيمُ وَ بِاسْمِكَ الَّذِي تَسَمَّيْتَ بِهِ وَ جَعَلْتَهُ فِي كُلِّ عَظَمَتِكَ وَ مَعَ كُلِّ قُدْرَتِكَ وَ فِي كُلِّ سُلْطَانِكَ وَ صَيَّرْتَهُ فِي قَبْضَتِكَ وَ نَوَّرْتَهُ بِكِتَابِكَ وَ أَلْبَسْتَهُ وَقَاراً مِنْكَ، يَا اللهُ يَا اللهُ أَطْلُبُ إِلَيْكَ أَنْ تُصَلِّيَ عَلَى مُحَمَّد وَ آلِ مُحَمَّد وَ أَنْ تَمْحُوَ عَنِّي مَا أَتَيْتُكَ بِهِ وَانْزِعْ بَدَنِي عَنْ مِثْلِهِ، فَإِنِّي بِكَ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ أَعْتَصِمُ وَ بِاسْمِكَ الَّذِي فِيهِ تَفْصِيلُ الْاُمُورِ كُلِّهَا مُؤْمِنٌ هَذَا اعْتِرَافِي لَكَ، فَلاَ تَخْذُلْنِي وَهَبْ لِي عَافِيَةً وَ أَنْجِنِي مِنَ الذَّنْبِ الْعَظِيمِ، هَلَكْتُ فَتَلاَفَنِي بِحَقِّ حُقُوقِكَ كُلِّهَا يَا كَرِيمُ.
O, Merciful God! O You, Who extend Blessings and the Benefits of Goodness! O You, Who bestow your vast Grace! O You, Whose Dominion and Power are extended! O You, Who have Mercy and Pity towards Your slaves [servants] anywhere and everywhere!
Now, one of Your slaves [servants] is coming to You, seeking your Mercy and Compassion, and asking Your Assistance, and presenting himself before Your Threshold, and declaring, confessing, acknowledging, admitting that: I did wrong, I was unjust against myself, and now I have come to You, hoping to receive Your Absolution and Forgiveness! I supplicate You to save me from Hell Fire and Grant me shelter! Although, I have truly trespassed and misbehaved, [O, God] by Your Power and Majesty, please Do forgive my crime…!
By the Power of the Name, with which You have called Yourself, and placed it as a Badge and a Sign for all Your Power and Majesty in all Your Rule and Dominion. You have taken possession of Your Name, and illuminated it with Your Book [the Holy Quran], and put on it the robe of Dignity.
O, Allah…! O, Allah…! I supplicate You to send your Blessings and Peace to Muhammad and the holy Family of Muhammad, and to forgive and erase all the Sins that I have committed, and because of which, I have come to Your Threshold! [O, God] Erase my body from all those past sins, for I grip your Rope of Mercy and Grace, [for there is no god except You]! I believe and have faith in [the Name], which is the solution for all the matters [in the world]! This is my confession and admission!
Do not degrade and debase me. Bestow on me well-being [good health] and Salvation. Save me from the Major Sins, for I am devastated and destroyed…!
Therefore, by the power of all the rights that you have over us, please Atone and Compensate everything for the better for me, O, You the Generous.
[O, Muhammad!] Indeed, if a slave [servant] makes this Prayer, which I have taught you, with sincerity and devotion, I will redeem and liberate him from his deadly sin! I shall forgive him and purify him forever, for [in this Prayer,] I have taught you some of My Names that will make Me fulfill the Prayer of whosoever recites it.