- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنَا مِنْ أَقْرَبِ مَنْ تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيْكَ وَأَوْجَهِ مَنْ تَوَجَّهَ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنْجَحِ مَنْ سَأَلَكَ وَتَضَرَّعَ إِلَيْكَ. اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْنَا مِمَّنْ كَأَنَّهُ يَرَاكَ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَلْقَاكَ وَلاَتُمِتْنَا إِلّاَ عَلَى رِضَاكَ. اللَّهُمَّ وَاجْعَلْنَا ا مِمَّنْ أَخْلَصَ لَكَ بِعَمَلِهِ وَأَحَبَّكَ فِي جَمِيعِ خَلْقِكَ. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا مَغْفِرَةً جَزْماً حَتْماً لاَنَقْتَرِفُ بَعْدَهَا ذَنْباً وَلاَنَكْتَسِبُ خَطِيئَةً وَلاَإِثْماً. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ صَلاَةً نَامِيَةً دَائِمَةً زَاكِيَةً مُتَتَابِعَةً مُتَوَاصِلَةً مُتَرَادِفَةً بِرَحْمَتِكَ يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ.
O’ Lord! Make us the closest people to You among those who have approached to You, and the most honored one among those who have resorted to You and the most successful among those who have asked You and cried to You. O’ Lord! Put us of whom as if they see You until the Day of Judgment, which is the day of meeting You and do not bring us death unless to Your satisfaction (from us). O’ Lord! Put us of those who have made their deeds sincere to You, and love You in all Your creations. O’ Lord! Bless Muhammad and his Household and forgive us, a definite remission of our sins after which we commit no sin and we make no mistake and wrong doing. O’ Lord! Bless Muhammad and his Household, the ever-growing, everlasting, pure, successive, continuous, and synonymous blessings with Your mercy, O’ the Most Merciful.