- Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H): Whenever one of you is needy and brings that to other people, he will not be satisfied. and Whenever someone is needy and brings that to Lord, he shall give him what he wants. sooner or later.
- Imam Sadiq (As.): Whenever you had tenderness in your heart, Pray. because your heart doesn't get tender unless it's pure.
- I told to Imam Baqir (A.S): “What is the meaning of “truly, Ibrahim was awwah and patient”? He replied: “Awwah means (the one who is) praying (to) and wailing (for God) a lot.””
- “Two people, who have acted alike, enter the heaven, but one of them sees the other one in a higher place. Then, he says: O’ Lord! How come has he a superior place in comparison to me while we acted alike? God the Almighty replies: “because he asked Me (whatever he needed) and you did not do that”.
- “The most knowledgeable person to God is the one who asks more from Him”
- “Whoever prays a lot, the angels say: this voice is familiar (to us) and this is the prayer which is accepted and this is the need which is provided”
- “There is no servant who goes to a land and opens their hands and praises God and prays, unless God fills the land with his rewards, whether it is vast or tiny”
- If you knew god the way you should’ve known, Mountains definitely will be moved by your prayers.
- Crying out of fear of god is the key to his mercy, it’s a sign for his acceptance and it’s a door to answering (your prayers)
- Pray to god and believe in his answeres. But understand that god wont accept prays from an unwitting oblivious heart.
Prayers For Travel
In addition to being required to pray three times daily (normally five, but exceptions are made when traveling), Allah also requires Muslims to begin other prayers, or duas, to keep them safe as soon as they leave their cities or towns and begin their travels. Whether before or during their travels—and whether by airplane, car, boat or other transportation—Muslims ask Allah to protect them on their journeys and get them back home safely to their families.
Here's are the list of some of those prayers:
Leaving Your House
Imam Baqir (A.S) always said this whenever he left his house:
بِسْمِ اللهِ خَرَجْتُ وَ عَلَى اللهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ لاَ حَوْلَ وَ لاَ قُوَّةَ إِلّاَ بِاللهِ.
I leave with the Name of Allah, and I trust in Allah, there is neither might nor strength but in Allah.
Begining Of Travel
Imam Kazem (A.S) said to one of his followers: “O’ Sabbah! Whenever one of you decide to go on a trip, they should stand in front of their house in the direction of their trip and recite these surahs respectively to their front, right and left side: the surah Hamd, Falaq, Nas, Tawhid, and the Throne verse. Then, say:
أَللَّهُمَّ احْفَظْنِي وَ احْفَظْ مَا مَعِيَ وَسَلِّمْنِي وَ سَلِّمْ مَا مَعِيَ وَ بَلِّغْنِي وَبَلِّغْ مَا مَعِيَ بِبَلاَغِكَ الْحَسَنِ الْجَمِيلِ.
O’ Lord! Protect me and whatever is with me, and keep me and whatever is with me safe, make me and whatever is with me reach our destination in the best way.
For sure, God will protect him and whatever is with him, and safeguard him and whatever is with him and help them reach their destination. Have you not seen a person who stays safe but loses whatever he has with himself, and reaches his destination while whatever was with him never reaches their destination, and he stays safe while whatever was with him does not stay safe?! I said: Yes, May I be sacrificed for you.
Getting on A Vehicle
Imam Sadiq (A.S) always said this at the time of getting on the animal (for riding):
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي سَخَّرَ لَنَا هذَا وَ مَا كُنَّا لَهُ مُقْرِنِينَ.
Praise be to God, who tamed this (animal) for us while we did not have the power to domesticate it.
Then, he glorified God seven times, and praised Him seven times and then said: there is no god, but Allah, for seven times.